Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Journey Begins Here for One of us. I said BEGINS.

I'm going to keep things simple.

The first picture is entitled 'My Last Supper'


Next we have my 'Final Fling' ...


If you haven't guessed yet my journey continues, even though I stated that it was only beginning in my title. There is a new part of it that is beginning tomorrow actually, but I'll save my commentary on that for a photo tomorrow. The above two pictures are my photo commentary for yesterday.

What can I say? I think they explain my relationship very well: quick and cheap.

Today my friends was a new day. At 7:30am this morning this is what I was thinking of my new 'journey' ...



If you cannot tell, this is a picture taken from the BOTTOM of the stair case looking at the mountain that seems to be ahead. I feel like a little mouse trying to climb a boat load of stairs.

Today was the day I started a challenge and I am continuing to try and fan the flame of possible competitiveness within myself. Something that I truly wonder if it exists.

I'm not competitive by nature. At all. I am quite happy to let everyone run by me in a race. I am totally satisfied to let other people have more money than me, be nicer than me, and just be better than me.

Today I take up the challenge to try and be better than me myself. For reals.

I hope to use pictures often in the next 84 days to tell a story. You know the old saying 'A picture is worth a thousand words', well I'm hopin' so.

See you tomorrow.

*smiles*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1- I like the pictures... A nice addition :)

#2- I'm very interested in this new journey.

#3- I completely understand the bottom of the staircase, a huge mountain to climb in front of me... Seems so hard... Don't know if I can do it on my own.

I hope you succeed...

Love Bex

S. said...

As you know I am a fan of photos, it is very nice to see some on your blog :)