Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Honesty

A brief note to say...

It kills me (perhaps this is a tad bit of an exaggeration) or maybe just drives me crazy.

Up the wall and around the corner.

Keeps me up at night (ok not really).

Talks to me in my sleep (well ... maybe not really with words).

The fact that I have a sitemeter seems to be an issue. Not because it tells me who's reading but more that it doesn't. Overall I think that's a very good thing. I mean if I knew I probably wouldn't be nearly as honest as I am. But it is strange knowing that people I see could actually know what's rattling around in my head. You know, people I wouldn't necessarily rattle on to.

Like I wonder how people that read this blog found it. Who they or you are. What they think (or maybe I don't want to know).

I've asked on a couple of occasions to share with me who you might be (practically begging for virtual friendship - ok I never denied desperation). I'm yet to have a complete stranger share. However I have met new people because of this blog and that is cool. I've also been reacquainted with people because of it as well.

I'm just curious.

Oh wait. That's not good. WE all remember what curiosity does ... it kills the cat Eva! Oh I miss Guy. Soooooo much.

parkerandgrissom@hotmail.com

Don't let me die.

No comments: